Start Planning for your family today.
Estate plans, which include the use of Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorneys, and Health Care Directives, are legal documents that serve a profoundly valuable purpose. A well-drafted estate plan will contain documents that work together to save you money, minimize taxation, pass property to your heirs according to your wishes, and prevent fighting within a family. If you own property, have children, are in a second marriage, or are preparing for retirement then it is in your best interest to get an estate plan in place for your family.
Our estate planning attorneys assist families and individuals in Contra Costa County with the development and implementation of carefully crafted estate plans to meet their personal goals and protect their assets. We work to give our clients the best possible insight, assistance, and providing peace of mind.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Design of an Individualized Estate Plan for our Client
- Estate Tax Planning
- Gift Tax Law Advising
- Wealth Transfer Planning
- Will and Trust Drafting
- Probate and Trust Administration Services
- Estate Litigation and Representation
- Financial and Medical Powers of Attorney
- Charitable Giving and Charitable Trusts
- Trust Reviews and Amendments
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Retained Trusts
- Estate Planning Education
For all your estate planning needs contact the Antioch, CA experts at Hobin & Hobin LLP at (925) 757-7585
What will happen to your estate when you pass away?
Proper planning for the transfer of your assets and execution of your wishes can be very tricky. Let us help you lay out all the steps and legal preparation necessary for a smooth transfer of your estate.